1/11/2012

Morning class~

So back in Ueda for school.

I really thought I would be dead tired to have morning class, but it's actually ok and when class is over I still have the day on me to do stuff. Today I got a grade and a paper with my health, never got that in my old school in Tokyo. I got an A on grammar, surprising and at the same time irritating. The grammar we practise now is more polite form then normal talk..
Just because that I'm gonna be a cute unnecessary polite girl~desu!

Spelling is still a pain~tho gets easier to write when I learn the kanji for the word. I just have to learn the kanji first.

I have look up a school that seems interesting. Actually it kinda hit my face when I where reading the school magazine. Last page where about a design schools. I just random pick an address. Got really impressed and the course are really interesting, character design, cloth design etc..

If i got luck i have enough japanese to go to the school, waiting for more information.
So, while I'm waiting.. I'm trying to learn some kanjis.

About the work I had.
I cut my self 2 times (without notice it until I noticed blood), slip on the floor and hit my knee that I nearly had to make a serious operation at hospital, over slept 2 times..

A lovely first job experience.
No srs, I had fun, saw many faces and got my first pay.
(free onsen, moha)

Free food, but .. I'm really tired of rice .. rice for breakfast, for lunch and for dinner~ everyday...!
Gah..! At least I got the traditional japanese new year food~

No comments:

Post a Comment