1/25/2012

Snow~

Haven't been in a writing mood. But it's not like there always is an exiting day here and not everything you can share over internet even if I want to.

Longing for spring to come. Enjoy all the sakura.

The study is a bit of a pain. Study hard, but I see no result, I made improvement but my class needs more. Often I get stressed on a test or a black out when the teachers is asking me something, so I can't even show that I'm studying. Humbug...

Today was once more a shock to open the door and see all that new snow. Unsure about taking the bike, I fell on the first meter. Half of me got covered in snow. Didn’t have the time to think about walking, so just up on the bike again. Even If I got nearly all snow off from me, teachers asked worried what happened.

Got a bit funnier to study with Yaya today, but we both where so tired that my kotatsu nearly made us fall asleep. Morning class is really good, tho, I never go to bed in time and it's often hard to get up when it's cold feel sick, then there is no fighting power at all to get up. (Yaya have work, so she nearly got time to sleep).

There will be some more hard time, but what’s waiting me makes it worth it.



I noticed this red car alweys stands there when it's been snowing or snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment