8/08/2011

Kusuri earphone

Yeas! At last, I bought them!

Just one thing... I bought... 10...

Really cheep. Where so suspicious, took long time before I bought them. So, if I'm not getting them in a moth, then I got trick.

And if I get them, well, why not have a little contest to get one? :D
.. I had to buy 10 .. to get 1.. and I really wanted this earphones. I think they are really awesome and so.. playful :D

Yeas, maybe "pill earphone" wouldn’t be a playful thing.. but when I see pills, I think about that classic super Mario game "doctor Mario". Often starts to hum at the melody very randomly. So yeas, I love the pill designee, playful and crazy.

If I get my request I told the site I bought from, I will get black and white pill earphone, and if not, they will be gray white.

Well, now I just have to wait and see, they will end up in my home in Tokyo to, so I first have to get to my japan home.


I had to make this charachtar:D

No comments:

Post a Comment