8/01/2011

Back in sweden

Travel alone? Ah, I didn’t feel ready at all, stress to make everything ready. I spent the whole night packing and cleaning the room. When the clock went 5 I decided to get to the train. Wanted to take the first train to have time to make mistakes.


I where going Haneda Airport. So I didn’t even know how the airport would look like. I ended up at the wrong train. The station had the number 16, but went I got to 11, I suddenly where at 19. Fast train, dam it. Didn’t get how to come to the airport so I ask a man, after that, no problem.

So, after so many hoers at the airplane I got to sweden, felt so wrong when I took my first step at swedish ground. Don't really know if I like it.

The first I meet is an angry mom with her kid, yelling at him and some that looks at you like your some freak.

Got better when I meet my sister. Got surprised, where just expecting to meet my dad. 5 hoers more to get home. Felt strange. So different environment, climate and the people..

It's so nice to be home, but miss japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment