7/23/2011

Bad day?

Can't tell how strange and lovely this day where.

I forgot about the trip that I got kinda no sleep. Got ready and went to the train station.

I got on the wrong train. 3 times, so I got so late. Where so scared that the teachers and the others already left. I wanted to cry because I where lost, but I couldn’t. Something in me just told me this day is going to be exiting. But how? I didn’t know the meeting place, I didn’t have the numbers to the teachers or the one I know would go. There is no way this day is going to turn out good!

Suddenly Javier calls on me at the station. I got so happy to see him. The hadn’t left the meeting place yet. Relive. I got to the teachers.. still unsure about the trip, a girl with the kinda same blond white hair suddenly looks at me and ask "your Swedish?" in Swedish. Bea.

Cool, a swedish girl. I'm not alone then, but that doesn’t solve anything.. or?

Showed to had so many interests in common, and scary look alike personalities some times. Never seen her before. She goes to the other languish school in Takanobaba. (There are 2, I'm going to the newer one)

The "city" where so beautiful to. Just because we went on a trip the school made did we get to designee some small candles and make a costume play as a samurai. I of some reason got to be the "dragon worrier".

O- Of course, I made a candle with some lucky cats on :D

O- Before the samurai cosplay Bea I and some guys went to a tea ceremony. I loved it. The old lady that help ous where so nice. We got some japanese candy, then green tea and the teaching on how to walk out from the tea ceremony. Everything happened with a bow (vidio taped).

O- The Samurai cosplay where so fun! The tea ceremony lady dressed me. She really gave me a calm nice feeling, and when I suddenly realise which of the costumes she dresses me in I just wanted to hug her. The costume where so heavy! The japanese tourist really loved to se Bea and me, the blond samurais! A mom asked if we cud take pictures together with her child (the kinds tho where so scared of ous) and suddenly it just got more and more japanese tourist wanting to take pictures. One even filmed us and one with a really advanced camera come from nowhere, took photos and where gone just as fast as he come. Had so extremely fun!

O-
Break. Bea and I went in to an old cafe to try a traditional dessert. The other joined us fast.

O-
Just walking around and fond a cute house we stopped for. Talked to an old lady and an old man about the house and about some old games. Even got some photos of many cosplays. (Tho, some of them are we not allowed to upload or share on the internet. )

The clock turns fast 4 and i where time to leave. Surprising Bea lived in my old guesthouse in Shiki. So I followed her home to eat. I so longed to talk with Tarou! He look so surprise and asked if Bea and I where sisters. Where so nice to just talk with him, wished I had more time, but the plan where to eat and then go to Shinjuku. Tarou where just going to throw away the stuff Alexandra left. Couriers about the stuff and planning about go back to sweden he showed me the stuff. Tho, never, I'm not going to bring that to sweden. There are so many books and so heavy, no, never. She hadn’t done something to keep them and I'm or Tarou is not paying to bring them to sweden, so he gave me them instead of just throwing the stuff. Why not? Feels sad to throw away.

The night ended so good, felt like Bea and I known each other for a long time. How do you celebrate a new friendship? With purikura! :D



Can't complain about this sitation :D


The boys!

The girls!

One of the boys samurai cosplay, will submit mine later.

Purikura! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment