7/08/2011

Ra-mu-ne!

Wha.. Friday, thinking about what I have to do while forcing some new words in the head on the way home.

Stops for a store on the way to buy some drink. The coke in normal stores cost about 290yen, but I know there where going to be coke for 150yen in this store. Can't believe I haven't bought coke there before.

Everything, especially the drinks is cheaper. Never thought about. Even the soda that cost 100yen is down at 90yen. Water cost 50yen. Suddenly notice something that makes me jump of joy. The soda I been searching for is in a cheap store!




Ramune, taste like sprite mixed with a classis Swedish soda called "socker dricka". I tasted it for the first time at an Swedish anime/manga convent "Uppcon". Kinda strange price.. I paid so much more in Swedish kr to drink in on Uppcon
and now I nearly pay anything. Uppcon 25kr, Japan under 8kr.
I like "sockerdricka", I like sprite, I love Ramune:P

No comments:

Post a Comment