7/05/2011

Light, camera, action!

Much school and planning. If everything goes as planned will I put up .. something like a small documentary on the site. But, right now it looks like it won't be any filming until august when I have been in Sweden.

One of the persons I want in front of the camera is sick and my cameraman is messing with me;) No, just showed to know more about filming then I expected.

Where with him on a izakaya and tried to make up the plan. Tho, got fast that I needed the others to, but even if we stand in front a problem now, I think we cud make it. Thanks to Designe festa I really think this is going to be good.

Our material to work with is not the best, but you have to start somewhere.

If you have an idea or something you want to show, please write a note to;
Milk-and-coffee@live.com

Note; you have to be around Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment