7/23/2011

Faster

So the teacher complained about how I act in class. Not really "complained", but got told to not do some stuff, like "don’t write while the teacher are talking" and "learn to write faster".

The last part made me a bit crazy. Sometimes we just get some min to do stuff in the book you just tried to learn. Really typical Japan on some way..

Get more "complains" now just because this is my last change to be able to go to a manga school in summer 2012. I hate when stuff you do know affects later. I kinda get mad of all complains.. but it's just to make everything in time.

I tried at least today. Followed the class better, but at the last lesion I where so tired to been focus so much.

I joined a trip for Saturday. Feel a bit uncomfortable about it but still not. I'm not going with the one I'm used to be with, and I don't know any sweed that's joining. Well, at least I know some. The trip is even for a traditional build “city”. I want to see something traditional, even if I have to go alone. I know I would enjoy it.

Well, time to try study some before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment