8/07/2011

Non stop friday

Got so suprised and happy when Emely contacted me


Friday.

6.00 get up just to be ready for the buss in to centrum of klamar.

9.00 be at interview.

10.00 be at the optic.

11.00 eat something wit an ol pal, Emely

18.00 take a walk with my ol pal, Monika and her dog.

So early! Darn.. Hate early mornings..

First I got to a cafe I loved to be at before I went to Japan. Got a coffee and answered some question for the local newspaper. Never seen a so young reporter. Felt more like a 1 hoer date ;)

A quick look at the eyes before I eat tempura with my ol pal Emely. Got surprised that little kalmar now have yakitori, tempura .. and something that look like gyudon. Did not taste like the real at all, but it where good in a swedish version. So much to tell and talk about, but just getting harder and harder to talk about japan. I have talk about it so many times, it's starting to get a little bit boring. How I live, what's my favourite food.. etc

Those thing I thought where so special in the start.. is just the normal life now, so it's hard to find it interesting to talk about. Well, after the food, we went for some classic swedish ice cream. Went I went to japan I thought swedish ice cream where kinda boring.. but I love it now:)

A small shopping walk. Got sad to say good bye so early D:

Killing tired, relaxed for some time before I went to Monika.

I love to take small walking trips with her and her dog. Talked about memories for so long. (forgot to photo her)

Life.. odd how stuff ends in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment