9/12/2011

Soft day

At last, my bad mood have left me :)

But, I'm still so tired, my body haven't really want to get all power back, but some rest and it will be fine.

Today we didn’t really have school, we went to a place in shinjuku to.. erh.. check or lungs..?
actually, no idea. I didn’t get information about this day, but we were like.. hugging a machine one by one so they cud take a photo of the lungs... kinda...

Oh well, just because we where so close my home did Nathalie follow me home. For "dinner" we walk to Sweets paradise. I wanted to show her the cake bufe and the one in Shinjuku is so close my home. Just because, we decided to visit Designe fiesta in Harajuku. Love that place, and I wanted Nathalie to meet some good of my friends. We even find some shoes for Nathalie ;)

Last of all we walk back to Shinjuku for a Isakaya. Just so much talking about so much random and just stuff we had to tell each other etc..

A soft day..



No comments:

Post a Comment