10/10/2011

Cold

Brr, so cold.

So, I'm now in Nagano and sitting in the stairs to get internet. The internet in the school don't reach my room, but I'm trying to get in to my phone internet. Of course my phone miss one update so I have to update it myself. Taking some hoers.

Oh well, hopefully I have it done tomorrow, so I will continue the "stair meeting" for some while.

I like my new home and my new school, but there are 3 things that's making me crazy if I don't get an apartment. I haven't been exploring yet, but even if I just seen it from the window I love this place. Surrounded by mountains.

To morrow is the first the first school day and lots of stuff to day. I cud use some more break , but i really want to talk about an apartment in school.(really jealous at Fredriks apartment)

Already meet some new and partied with nomihodai. So I really thinks this is a good start here~



No comments:

Post a Comment