10/12/2011

Still in the stairs

Still have to go to the trap, so sitting here, eating some candy.

Fond a chocolate I used to buy in Tokyo, you get a kanji sticker with my favourite drawing style.
I can't get internet from my phone until I been visiting Tokyo. Will see my "apple master" to fix that. Thehe, just a friend I got in japan and help me a lot with the phone.

I'm going to get an apartment in this week, so I don't have to pay the unbelievable big amount money for the place i live in now.

Actually I don't get why it's so much money for this place. I mean, the rent is the same as the one I had in central Shinjuku. Well, if you stays longer it will be smaller price, but still, I will now pay the same amount of money in the apartment as the lowest single room in this place.

The toilets and showers are so bad, there is no point to clean it because the other who lives here. I have to get my own kitchen stuff and toilet paper. No, longing for my apartment, a bit far from school, but a hygienic place I make the rules in.

No comments:

Post a Comment