10/06/2011

Waiting on the buss

Standing in the rain waiting for green light. So tired, even if I went to bed 11:00 I haven't been able to sleep until 9:00.

Went up 8:00 to start packing all stuff. Went really slow and got worried about how to move all stuff. Got done 17:00 and got help by Bea to post my stuff to my new home. This is a really expensive moth, but I'm glad I will save some money in the end.
As example, I will live in the new school, no travel money.

Got to see Nathalie a last time. She's going to take care of my sofa for 1 year;) But the easiest and cheapest way, where to put the sofa in a taxi, so paid her a taxi for the help.

Bea and I went to Akihabara to get me a 3DS and some cds for her. I see the 3DS as my own birthday present and Christmas present. The funny is that there are a game store in Nagano and in Nagano, everything is a bit cheaper, and I can still play my DS games in the 3D (sold the DS).

Got some food and then went to see Yukiko. Felt important to see her and I really don't want to be unable to see her. Made me worried.

I happy scream for a adventure, but at the same time, asking myself, "what I'm a doing?!"

I will go by myself and without knowing someone from the school, just take a deep breath and go to the fire.

At last Bea and I made a small early celebrating of Halloween with pumpkin pudding, strawberry cake, chocolate cake, pirikura and some game playing in the ufo catchers.

Soon I will have to go, so, I will upload photos on the latest days when I'm in Nagano.







No comments:

Post a Comment