6/30/2011

I where so sure about that the teachers don't care about me.

"You have to go down some classes"
Wha!? Your kidding?! Why?! I understand what we are doing!! I will be here for 1 year more! I will fall asleep if I go down! I don't want that!

Hurt so bad.

"the teachers know your dream and just want to help you. Your dream need your to be able to know everything 100%. If you just where 1 years student the teachers hadn’t care about if you stayed in the normal class or not. They want to help you become a mangaka"

Just wanted to hide under the hat. Wha..? Are they serious.?

Wanted to go down on my knees and bow apologizing. It made sense..

So, I have now a test period. If I'm not getting better, will I go down to lower class. Hurts, but I trust my teachers, if they say go to lower.. I will.

That teachers actually understand my dream and passion felt so weird. In Sweden no one took me serious. There is a comment I got once I never can forget;
"Stop dream so big up in the clouds, it will just hurt you more when you falling back to the reality"

No comments:

Post a Comment