6/18/2011

Mini comics

Cute, don't you agree? I went to Osaka because of the big earthquake. Last night, after been in Osaka in 3 weeks, it got a little bit chaotic. My travel buddy had been talking about an pub the whole trip. It felt wrong to not let him go there ad it where so cold that we couldn’t stay outside. The problem was the backpacking. We wouldn’t have enough time to go to the pub and then back in time for the night bus. The pub sounded very small to so we wouldn’t even get in with it. I told him it where ok if I went to a close cafe while he went to the pub, and so we did. When the cafe personal started to close down so I started to make me ready to go. Worried that my friend wouldn’t get there in time, but when I stood up I saw him standing outside, smoking. He had told about me for the bartender and suddenly gave me small comic books. "A present for the artist"

They are so old that I don't dare to have it outside the plastic pocket. It feels like a part of the Japanese "history" in my hands, fells warm inside when I hold them, got so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment