6/18/2011

Room cleaned!



My room is clean! woh!

So, this is how I live, everything I do, is on the floor. My futon is outside while I cleaned the floor. I spend so much time on the bed so it has to get outside sometimes, airing of the bed, at least 1 time in a week.

Not much in my room to see. I want to move to an apartment so I guess that's why I haven't filled the room with stuff.

This is a common way to live because many just need a room to sleep in. Depending on how much you are willing to pay, the better room your get. You share kitchen and bathroom with the others in the guesthouse. The guesthouse is often over 100 persons in one, but there are some small ones to, like mine, we are 12.

I live in centre of Shinjuku witch making the bill a bit higher then others guesthouse outside the cities. Tho, I don't pay anything for the trip to school, I walk. I been living in a guest house since I come to Japan, and it's starting to nag me a bit. I want my totally own place to live in there I make the most of the rules, so searching around for something with an worthy price.

Apartments in Japan are often just 1 room and toilet. There are some apartments with the kitchen and bedroom separated, I want one of those. Of some reason it feels horrible for me to have the kitchen and bedroom in the same room.

No comments:

Post a Comment