6/23/2011

New cut hair

Yeas! At last! I have cut my hair! :D
I don't really get why I waited so long to get it cut. It was so worth 3600yen.

First got to talk with the one who's going to cut my hair but bemuse of the my bad Japanese we mostly exchanged small words and looked at pictures. When I got her to understand how I wanted the hair where I taken to shower it. A really good massage for both head and neck, cutting, a bit styling and then done.

I didn’t really get the system they had. If you paid more, you cud get a better hairdresser? I paid 600yen for one step better.


I thinks’ hard to get the hairdresser to cut the hair as I wand, and it just got harder when we don't speak the same languish. I got a bit shorter then I wanted, but I guess it's going to be nice when the weather is so hot.

Got a short walk in Harajuku with Natalie that joined me for a haircut. I bought some shoes just in time before Disney Sea tomorrow. My other shoes is broken.

I won't put up at picture on the new cut hair, it's so hot outside, so when I got home I just run for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment