6/28/2011

Non stop

Wow .. so tired.. been doing to much stuff this days.

It started with Disney sea at Friday. At the evening did we Swedish want to celebrate our tradition "midsummer" with good food and drinks. With a weak headache did I go to Harajuku the day after. Shopping day with Nathalie, Matias and Elvira. Tho, I didn’t buy anything, I wanted so much that I had to make up a plan about stuff I allowed me to buy. While Elvira went home did I ,Mattias and Nathalie go for a "out the whole night". Japanese trains stops around 12 and starts 6 at the morning, why? it's a really good question. I where so tired at 3. We suddenly find the "bunny man" ( will soon write about the "Bunny man") and when the sun went up, I suddenly got full of energy.

We decided to go and buy a top hat I wanted, but we gave up when the store haven’t open up at 10. Nathalie and Mattias where so tired and my feet where killing me. Home, fast shower, bed...

1 hoer later. Cant sleep, no problem to sit up. I so want to buy the stuff I wanted. Making me ready and went back to Harajuku. Took some hours and went happy home. Never feelt that happy just because of stuff, but I really wanted a top hat for so long! Cleaned the room and about 1 o’clock at the night I had to study for the next days test.

I really started to feel tired by then..

So after school at the Monday and today have been power napping. Will take some time until I get back the normal energy, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment