6/18/2011



Whaa, my old blog got to confusing. So, while I made a new I got the idea to put up an English version to.


Lying on my futon and hoping that my pain in the froth would disappear. Soon been hurting in 2 weeks, can't speak so good. Really want to join my classmates when they do stuff, but .. I need to stay home and rest. It's not a good idea to join in stuff like Karaoke.

Karaoke is really popular. Where ever you go you will find a karaoke place. There are so many different styles in the karaoke places, everything from snobby modern places to small local places in traditional style. Most common is to buy a little room for some hoers.

The clip I put in the blog is a good example on how it often is. Tho, I have never seen a scene in the kareoke room. The places I been in where so small that it just got room to sit around a table with a big TV screen in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment