12/18/2011

1 week left

So sitting and wonder all the time; where to start tell about stuff that happen since I came to Ueda. Always end up just sitting and thinking with no update.
So decided to start write about days from now instead.

I where looking for a store named Donky. One of my favourite stores, so much fun stuff to find.

Tho, when I tried to find the one here in Ueda I suddenly find something else that reminded me of Donky, but a little bit better. Donky is mixed with fun unnecessary stuff to normal kitchen stuff, but this other store had more fun designee stuff.

From warm cloths to funny candy :)
Bought me a chocolate house. What? I don’t get any ginger house, then I shall have a chocolate house! Hehe.

Plans for Christmas? No. I where thinking about invite friends, cook good food and just have a nice time. But that needs planning! I really lost energy to do anything special.
I didn’t get the job my teachers had for me, but she got fast another. Same work, just another hotel. Got really worried..

So well, I'm starting 25th and are going to share room with some girls. Hate sharing room. Can't complain, get food and the room for free, so I just have to deal with it.

To morrow I will go and get my packet from home. Exited, been longing to get it. Would be happy to get it in my hands even if there are smelly socks in like my dad told me ;)




A christmass card frome home and my chocholat house.
Trying to think out a good candy designe on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment