12/04/2011

So much to tell so little time



Whaaa, long time no see~

The internet plans didn’t go as planned, but now atlas I have it! So happy, and so broke! Just because I didn’t have internet to check my money, I really lost my money control. My family’s computer is even broken so I get a bit hard to get time to talk with them, hopefully I wouldn’t need to lend from them tho.

I got an job for the winter break. Makes me so happy, first time ever to have a job. Will go to a ski hotel and clean and serve some food for the guests. I get a free room, food and time over to ski for free, but I think I just will go around and take photos. Long time since I saw snow now.

I'm so happy I went to Ueda. My japanese is improving big time and I experience so much. One of my absolute best memories yet is when we went to see the fireworks in Nagano. Japan don't have fireworks at new year, so I want to enjoy it when ever I can. We got a perfect place to sit on (we even laid down)and we where so close. It was impossible to get everything in the camera when I tried to take photos, to close. With festival candy and surrounded by friends I hoped that the night would never end.

Instead of putting up 10000 of pictures, will I load up a movie~

Until then, enjoy this~ and some pictures






A normal day in class


I have really got better on cooking food.

Erika, Nathalie and me going to the Designe
fiesta eventetin Tokyo


Boght this in tokyo~ Pudding in a driking can


Succses to make my favorite swedish candy,marsipan.
These lovly waiting for get dipt in choklad.
Then I forgot to take a photo... ate them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment