12/25/2011

Christmas

Wha, what a strange christmas.

Went to a great party on friday, so where really tired at sutarday, but, I had to fix some last stuff. I cud calibrate my chrismass about seven o’clock. Just myself, had a small fever so I didn’t even want to look outside.

On the night it was snowing, an interesting christmas present.

But, didn’t really matter, cause now Fredrik and I have went to the skii hotel to work. Kinda just sitting and waiting for lunch 6 o’clock. Except some strange stains on the wall I got a really nice place to live in. Really a classic japanese style room. Funny part is, I have been here for a year, but never had a traditional room.

Still a bit worried about the languish.. I know I have to learn, but still don’t want to mess up..

No comments:

Post a Comment