12/20/2011

Cold!

Gah so cold! Think the coldest day yet. Need to get warm fast so I can study. I really want to do good in school the last week. At the list with new classes I where put in the normal class. Made me sigh a bit, i really want to get better now!

I have got much better, but still...
People here there I live have started to say "welcome home" to me, but my brain always stops, gets nervous and don't understand a single word. Until I realise when it's to late, just want to hit the head in the wall hard.

Tho one of our teachers wanted me to be in morning class. Got so surprised. I know my grade got higher then before ( Tokyo - 20, Ueda -89), but still, would it be enough to be in the morning class? The one next to me had 100/100 last test.

Well guess I just have to study hard when I get time over from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment