12/19/2011

I love fire... but maybe not in my house..and.. not the size of a big rice bowl.

Shit! Fire! What too do? Put it in the sink? Throw it outside? Put a blanket over it?

I'm not going to be the reason for a disasters!

So.. sat down so I got the same high as the fire.. and blow carefully. First reaction. Can't believe it work(ok with candle size). Hurried to close to the fire alarm and open up to get the smoke out.

I noticed it works to toast bread in the little fish grill. Just let them be some seconds and turn them around, let some pass again, and you have perfect toasted bread. Tho my seconds turned to minutes. I had luck that I noticed the fire so fast, it cud had end really bad. Never toast with the fish grill and do other things at the same time again.

After some food I decided to decorate my chocolate house. When I atlas where done, it broke. Got sad and just wanted to eat it all up, but it made me more sad you just let all work be a waste. So I took my lighter and started to try to put it together again. Broke once more before I had it done.







Happy with the result~
Not the best but not in pices.

No comments:

Post a Comment