12/21/2011

I got it

Got up early to see if my packet would come. I wasn’t sure about the time, so I went up 9 and waited to 10. Got sad, nothing today ether? Instead I got that wonderful pain girls get 1 time every month. Got some more rest hoping the pain would go down before school. Searsly we have to get a pain that makes you sometimes crazy and give birth!
This is the reason some girls always gonna scream about the "unfair world with men".

Suddenly the door bell. PleasePleasePlease!
Fighted me up for the door. My packet arrived!

Got so happy!

Nuts,candy,cookies and under all that I find a little Santa doll.

YAY!I... have to much candy....And I thought I where going to have to little to make a christmas feeling. That's definitely not a problem any more. My chai tea really helps me get the smell of swedish christmas to. I'm happy, I'm going to eat and rest on christmas (swedish is 24) and then go for work 25th.

Much to do before that tho; buy new warm cloths, pay all bills, pack and see so I have nothing that will mould while I'm gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment