12/26/2011

2 work day

I got a little bit depress yester day. I think because 2 reasons.
I have never expired a job before and I where so tired.

To much new stuff and a languish I'm not so good at. Our first really work day was a pain, but I think it was because we went up to early. Today we got more sleep so feel a bit easier.

Been exploring a bit outside. Not much walk friendly ground. I forgot how slippery it can be when it’s cold and snowy.

Got easer to do stuff today and enjoyed onsen after work. There's not much girls here so I got to enjoy it much alone. Just feel so relaxed and calm.

I really like this place.

So what I’m a doing?
Well, depending on day. It’s like; start about 6 or 9 (the leader choose).
If we go up 6 there is breakfast to serve, we get to eat breakfast while the guest are eating, and the lots of dish to wash. Around 9 more people will come and to take over for a while. We get to rest until dinner time. Around 12 there are lunch to serve, eat while the guests are eating, clean up, rest and then the same for the last meal around 6. Around 9 everything is done. Sounds easy – well it really takes your energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment